Lace wigs for african loose wave lace front wigs
Advantage Of Alimina Hair :
- 100% Guarantee of the hair
- No shedding No Tangle
- Can be dyed or bleached
- Can be flat iron and restyle
- Keep curl holding after washing
- Clean & tight weft no lice
- Human hair life last last 1-2 years
- Accept customized order and package
Factory Experience: our hair factory over 21years in hair produced experience
Supply Ability: 50000/kg each month at least
Factory Scope: Many Branch Factory,trade company,store etc
Factory advantage: wholesale price,guarantee quality, large stock fast delivery,best service
Alimina hair products :
1.human hair weave: 100% human virgin hair (Brazilian hair,Indian hair,Peruvian Hair,
Cambodian hair, Malaysian hair,Mongolian Hair)
2.human hair wigs: Full lace wigs, lace front wigs, Weave wig
3.human hair extensions: Clip-in hair, hair bulk, Packing hair weft
4.closure: lace closure, lace frontal, 360 frontal, silk base closure
|Hair Material||100% human hair (loose wave lace front wigs)|
|Hair Grade||Grade 12A-6A (loose wave lace front wigs)|
|Hair Length||10"-40" in stock|
|Hair Weight||About 95-100g/pc|
|Hair Colors||Natural black/brown, close to color #1B|
|Hair texture||Body wave/ straight/ loose body/ loose wave/ natural wave/ deep wave/ curly/ water wave /loose deep/ jerry curl etc.)|
|Hair Package||Transparent poly bag|
|Hair Feature||Virgin raw brazilian human hair is extremely soft, comfortable|
|Delivery time||Stock goods within 24 hours|
|Sample order within 1-2 days|
|Quantity order within 2-3days|
|Payment||Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal etc.|
|Shipping||Mainly by DHL air express,2-3 days to US, European countries; 4-7 days to African countries|
Unprocessed Indian Remy Hair Natural Raw Indian Virgin Human Hair
1) What is the quality of your virgin hair?(indian virgin loose wave hair)
A: The virgin hair means that the hair collected from one donor & its cuticle facing to the same direction. The hair is unprocessed and it can be colored or dyed to any color you want.
2) How many pieces Brazilian human hair do I need?
A: For hair wefts, 3pcs for 10-22inch, 4pcs for 24-40inch. If you want to get a very full look, you might need another pack. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
3) How long dose it last?
A: This Hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it to last longer.
Generally the grade 8A can be up to 18 months or even longer with good care.
4) What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners.
3. You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
4. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
5) Why are my virgin human hair getting tangled?
A: Your Brazilian human hair can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.